Saturday, December 10, 2011

All good things start out as a mess, right?

So I made my black bean burgers last night. I won't lie to you, it was a disaster! I followed a recipe I found online, and it was awful. They were SO mushy and disgusting. I even tried to make them better by adding buffalo sauce and blue cheese, and I still couldn't choke down one bite. Bart, bless his heart ate the whole thing and mine. Needless to say I had cheerios and an english muffin for dinner. I might try these again, but with some type of nut or something in the mix to add some texture, because just the black bean mush and corn was a disgusting mess. I'm okay with all of this though, because I knew it might not be great, and at least I tried it. I guess if I ever really want a burger I'll have that on my cheat day, or maybe fashion one out of zucchini.

No comments:

Post a Comment